For whom Rafting in Altai Mountains tour?
Rafting in Altai Mountains on the Middle Katun is a tour for a strong spirit, ambitious people who love adventure, rafting, hiking and mountain rivers romance and desire to get an adrenaline rush in the months ahead. The length of the active part is 180 km.
Going to Rafting in Altai Mountains on the middle Katun you nothing to worry about. There are no additional costs to you during travel will be required. Why is that?
Because you go on a tour of the system “all inclusive”. So, the only thing you need to take is comfortable shoes, change of clothes, toothbrush, camera, other personal belongings and excellent mood.
Everything else, including hearty and healthy food, rafts, tents, sleeping bags, wetsuits, life jackets, waterproof backpacks and equipment, is waiting for you!
Nutrition and Menus
Culinary in Michelin restaurant stylewe we will, of course, do not promise. Kitchen still in hiking style, with its limitations. So diet without excesses. But the hearty, healthy and balanced meal is guaranteed.
Approximate program of the Rafting in Altai Mountains tour
- Day 1. Meeting at the airport of Barnaul (Novosibirsk). Bus trip to the location.
- Day 2. Prepearing to rafting. Rafting with the passing threshold “Ilgumen”, “Kadrinsky pipe.” Overnight in tents.
- Day 3. Passing the threshold of “Sabbath”. Overnight in tents.
- Day 4. Rafting through the threshold “Enema”. Inspection of the waterfall on the river. Beltirtuyuk. Passage of tectonic crack rapids Teldekten 1 and 2. Overnight in camping Bijka.
- Day 5. One day stay for the rest.
- Day 6-8. Continue rafting on Katun river with passing Cheburah, Elandinsky, Seminsky cliff and other thresholds.
- Day 9. Russian sauna. Excursion to Chemalsky hydroelectric station. Departure to the city.
Price of the Rafting in Altai Mountains tour
Price of the tour depends on the season and the number of tourists in group and starts from 500$. Please connect us via contact form to clarify the date and price of the tour.