Day 1 of two-day Moscow tour
– Arrival in Moscow. Meeting, transfer to hotel;
– Accommodation at the hotel;
– Sightseeing tour of Moscow (external examination of objects): the monument to Yuri Dolgoruky, City Hall, the State Duma, Lubyanka Square (the FSB), Vasilevsky descent (out of the bus), a walk through Red Square: the building of GUM, a walk along the Arbat, Cathedral of the Intercession ( without entering), Mausoleum (without entering), the State Historical Museum (without entering). The Kremlin quay: Kremlin wall and towers of the Kremlin. Christ the Savior Cathedral, the White House, the Novodevichy Convent, Sparrow Hills (observation deck, MSU), Poklonnaya Gora;
– Leaving to the hotel.
Day 2 of two-day Moscow tour
– Meeting in the hotel lobby;
– Visit to Red Square (Mausoleum, St. Basil’s Cathedral – the external inspection), Alexander Garden, the Arena, an excursion to the Kremlin – “the Kremlin’s Cathedral plus one”;
– Excursion to the Armory;
– The end of the tour. Departure to the station/airport.
What’s included into two-day Moscow tour?
– Transport services;
– Accomodation (the price of the tour depends on the type of accomodation – 3*, 4* or 5*)
– Entry tickets;
– Services of the guide: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese; possible rare languages.